Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thanks!

ETA: email addy is in the right sidebar. But here you go anyways! ;) zknitter AT gmail DOT com. Still 4 cases for sale, see post below!

Thank for all the orders I've filled so far! Things are going well, I'm working on the next batch of needle cases, mostly special orders.

Right now the blog thingy is working, I know it's a bit of a pain to email me with your choice, but since I'm not sure just how long the interest will last, I really hate to put a lot of time into an online shop.

Here's a Gallery I've made of the cases done so far.

These are still currently For Sale!


I have a few more to post in the next day or so, then working on some custom orders. I'm not taking any custom orders at this time until I fill the ones I have.



I'll let you know when I can take custom orders again (a few weeks) but I'll still post when I have updates on regular stock.

2 comments:

cpurl17 said...

They're fabulous!!

KnitMoka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.