Friday, June 22, 2007

Finally for sale!!

I'm posting these for sale and will be updating more this weekend as I have lots more in progress. So if you don't see anything you like, hang in there! Or if you want a custom one made with fabric you pick out, email me at zknitter AT gmail DOT com.

All needle cases are $25 each, plus shipping. Your choice of Priority or First Class shipping with delivery confirmation. Combined shipping available.

All needle cases made with 100% cotton, canvas, and decorator fabrics. They are good for interchangable needles or a good travel case!

Pets live in my home and I do my best to keep everything free from any sign of them! ;)

In the future I may offer box bags and totes for sale, but at this time, I am mainly concentrating on the needlecases.

Please feel free to email me with any questions!

Thank you for your interest!

Cases Currently In Stock and For Sale!

Blueberry - reorderable only

Blueberry Case
Blueberry Case
Blueberry

Flip flops - No more available for sale at this time, but if you like the print, I may be able to get it at our local quilt store, email me if you are interested and I can go check this weekend! :)

Flip flops
Flip Flops
Folded over


Oriental Flowers - 2 available for reorder
Oriental Flowers
Oriental Flowers
Oriental flowers